May 17, 2022

The 27 Greatest Louisville Eating Places

Another $75,000 from the McGregor Fund, the non-public basis started by Katherine Whitney and her husband, Tracy McGregor, in 1925. The nurses, with places of work throughout the home, continued to maintain the mansion until 1979, when it was sold to entrepreneur Richard Kughn. Kughn learned that the mansion would probably be torn down after the Visiting Nurse Association left. “It should be preserved, not for private use however so that the public can see and luxuriate in it,” he mentioned. “He knew the makes use of of wooden, and the beautiful paneling in this house expresses his love of trees and what came out of them,” the Free Press wrote. The interlacing ceiling design is crafted out of mahogany as are the sideboard and fluted columned hearth.

Leave a Reply

Previous post 10 Barcelona Restaurants With Awe
Next post Pebble Beach Restaurant
Close